Friday, February 6, 2009

Alicia is going to jail!

Yup, you read that correctly. I am going to be locked up...for a good cause that is. This coming Wednesday, February 11th, I will be representing GCTV at the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Lock-Up fundraiser and I need you guys to help by bailing me out. Please make a donation to support MDA and spring me from the joint. It's easy and any amount you can do will be appreciated. You can give your donation directly to me or you can click on this link https://www.joinmda.org/wilbrahamludlow2009/alicia
to donate on the secure website MDA has set up just for me and my accomplices. :) Oh, and if any of you would like to visit me in the slammer, you can come to the Hope & Olive restaurant between 2PM and 3PM on Wednesday. Thanks...and do any of you know a good lawyer?

No comments: